- This web site is governed and controlled by the statutes and ordinances of the State of Texas and the Harrington Library Consortium (HLC). All use of the web site shall conform to all HLC, State and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or alter information on this web site are strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.
- These links are provided for your reference and convenience only. The Harrington Library Consortium does not control other websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material or viewpoints on those websites or any association with their operators. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of that site.
- The Harrington Library Consortium makes no representation concerning the accuracy, copyright compliance or legality of material found via links to outside web pages. The Harrington Library Consortium reserves the right to refuse to post any website link.
- The Harrington Library Consortium does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, or accuracy of the information, text, graphics, links and other information contained on this website or any other website. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice from the Harrington Library Consortium as a result of updates and corrections.
- To the extent allowed by the Texas Public Information Act and otherwise legally permissible, commercial use of the materials is prohibited without the written permission of the Harrington Library Consortium. All service marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Communications made through Email shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Harrington Library Consortium or any of its Divisions or Departments, officials, officers, employees, agents or representatives, unless otherwise mandated by law.
- This site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose, which you have in mind when using it.
- The Harrington Library Consortium cannot certify the authenticity of information that originates from third parties.
- The Harrington Library Consortium strives to maintain your online privacy and the confidentiality of personal information you may provide while interacting with us online. Our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit the Harrington Library Consortium’s website, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
- If you choose to share personal information, such as sending a message, or filling out an electronic form with personal information, this information will be used to fulfill the purpose for which the information was submitted.
- This may require that the information be shared with another Harrington Library Consortium department. This information is not shared with or sold to any other organizations outside of the Harrington Library Consortium. However, the Harrington Library Consortium does cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their official investigations, and, will provide them with any requested information that HLC may possess from any source.
- In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Harrington Library Consortium is committed to making its website accessible as outlined in the Federal government’s recommendations, “Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities.” The HLC will implement these standards on new pages and older pages as they are modified.
- Questions or comments about this policy should be directed to the Harrington Library Consortium Webmaster.
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Harrington Library Consortium, Texas. However, you are free to view, copy, print and distribute material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used for information only and is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Any other reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless explicitly granted by the Harrington Library Consortium.
- Copyright © 2010 Harrington Library Consortium, Texas. All rights reserved.